Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Gold-filled Dirt from Alaska

I will be posting some past information into this blog to get caught up to date as best I can and then will try to keep my prospector friends update more frequently.

I have been teaching folks in the Alaska summer tourist season how to prospect using a sluice and a pan. I provide the shovel and a bucket.  After the tourists fills the bucket, I teach how to use a sluice etc….as they process the gravel finding their gold.

The contents of the buckets used at our stores fits perfectly in a flat rate postal shipping box. Now we can send gold filled dirt directly to you, to prospector in your own backyard.

What the  heck lets see if this is something my customers would want.  The response has been really strong and growing.  Make your purchase via Prospector John's Ebay Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment